Sunday, July 5, 2009

Summer Distractions

Dear Faithful Reader,

I would like to apologize for my absence and lack of recent blogging. When I created this blog, I promised myself that I would not become the "bi-monthly blogger" that I am swiftly on my way to now becoming. The truth is that summer is busy and I have recently had writer's block. This is not an excuse, but just an honest admission. So, thanks for sticking with me, friends! And let's get back to it!

Many of you are probably wondering about the July 11 PhotoShoot day coming up. Because of the blaring sun that consumes the entire day and into the evening, making pictures difficult to catch mid-day, I have decided to skip this one and resume in the Fall. I AM still taking pictures though- so just contact me (lwwebber@gmail.com)and we'll set something up for the morning or evening. Checks can currently be made directly to me as I am trying to pay off some overhead costs of the ministry right now. As soon as that is paid off, all proceeds will once again go toward fully supporting missionaries on the field.

A BIG THANK YOU to those of you supported Mindy Chambers at the Spring Photoshoot in April. We were able to raise over $500 for her trip to West Africa, and she has returned safely with many stories from her time there. To read about the people she was working with, click HERE. In the upcoming week, I hope to post a short interview with her as well as some of her pictures.

Hope you are enjoy the distractions of summer as much as I am!!











1 comment:

  1. I thought we agreed we weren't going to post any African dress pictures? ;)

    ReplyDelete