Tuesday, October 27, 2009

I Sold the Soap Dispenser!

Can you believe it?! My first item sold on Ebay- hurray! Thank you, Paulette in Tennesee. I can't wait to send my $20 to our friend going overseas. And on a side note about our friend, those of you who know him know that he is quite the world-traveler. I am very gracious for the pictures he gave me when we saw him last time that I hope to get up on the Orphan & Widow website sometime soon. In the meantime, here is a sneak preview from some of his travels over the past few years. Contact me if you would like more information on supporting him.


Ethiopia




Morocco


Phillipines


Phillipines
(side note: this girl's mother tried to have a late abortion. She survived, but has had no use of her legs since birth. Just recently, she received her first set of crutches to help her get around. Until then, she had to crawl around in the streets.)



Phillipines

(an obviously sanitary water well)



someone's home in the Phillipines



Mauritania

Proverbs 3:27

"Do not withold good from those to whom it is due when it is in your power to do it."

1 comment: