Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Fun Spring Pics


So, I was a little nervous shooting my first "private session" with my new camera last week. But, it turned out to be so much fun, and so rewarding to hang out with Ryan, Sarah, and Audrey and document the wonderful relationship they have within their little family. Here is a snip-it from our afternoon together. It makes me look forward to our Spring Photoshoot coming up next month. Yay! Yay! Yay! Hope you are enjoying this beautiful weekend as much as I am.































1 comment:

  1. Wow, those pics are amazing! I am looking forward to coming to the spring photo shoot on april 4th with my husband and little boy (7 months). I had previously said 11am. Is that time still OK and where do we meet up with you? Are there any props or blankets that you want us to bring? My email is ashleymatteo@gmail.com
    I am also excited about the sweet lady/family who will be benefiting from the spring fundraiser.

    ReplyDelete