Tuesday, April 7, 2009

fUndRaiSeR fUn!

{A few of my favorite shots from the weekend...}












7 comments:

  1. I love them, Lauren! They look great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look so awesome! We're excited to see the rest. I love the one of Linds & Maggie- SO sweet! And all the rest- what sweet subjects you had to photograph! And I honestly didn't recognize myself w/ Lincoln- I'm not used to my hair being so short!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lauren
    The pics look so good!!! I am so proud of your work-photography & ministry....you're an amazing example of using your talents for God's Glory!!! Love ya
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. great pics. we had a great time and thank you for sharing your talent. we look forward to seeing all the rest!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photos Lauren! I loved looking at them and seeing the result of something God laid on your heart. Thanks for praying for me; I sure do miss all you guys. Looking forward to seeing y'all again here in a few months.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Lauren! Gee, I love the photo of the three of us and I can not wait to see the rest! We had a great time and love your ministry. We can't wait for you to take more pictures of Sarah Kathryn. Thanks, The Picardy's

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lauren these are awesome!! I am so excited you got this up and running so fast. I hope I can be in town for your next shoot!

    ReplyDelete